Международная игровая компания развивает направление киберспорта в России и приглашает кандидатов на позицию Директора киберспортивного направления.
Esport product manager отвечает за регион России и СНГ, осуществляет постоянное сотрудничество с киберспортивными командами Европы, Азии и Америки.
- Experienced: you’ve racked 5+ years of experience in product management and managing large-scale initiatives, projects or business units.
- A motivated self-starter: you’re driven to define your own strategic priorities and take action without much direction to guide the way; you see ambiguity as a challenge, but also an opportunity, eagerly seeking solutions no matter how much is on your plate
- An esports fan: your passion for competitive play drives you to contribute to the esports ecosystem, whether by hosting tourneys, guiding the pros, or supporting the community
- Positively collaborative: you don’t just play well with others, you enjoy brainstorming with team members, especially when you need perspective on something outside your area of expertise
- Player-focused: as a player yourself, you understand the high quality bar the community sets and work hard to ensure your tweets, liveblogs, shares and posts will excite them
An owner: you take responsibility for the success of the entire project, and see the bigger picture; you lead from the front and are a true example to those around you